FREE FORUM HOSTING TOS
This Terms of Service governs the use of setBB.com FREE FORUM HOSTING and its network of free hosting service. Violation of this FREE FORUM HOSTING Terms of Service will result in suspension or termination of your service. In the event of a dispute between you and setBB.com regarding the interpretation of this FREE FORUM HOSTING Terms of Service, setBB.com's interpretation, in its reasonable commercial judgment, shall govern. If you have any questions regarding this FREE FORUM HOSTING Terms of Service, please do not hesitate to post on our support forum.
FREE FORUM HOSTING OFFENSIVE CONTENT
You may not publish, link, transmit and refer via setBB.com and its network of free hosting service any content that setBB.com reasonably believes related to:
1. Violence or racial intolerance.
2. Illicit drugs or drug paraphernalia.
3. Gambling or casino-related content.
4. Pornographic, XXX material, sex, soft-porn, hentai, gay, lesbian, exploitation of minors, adult, babes and mature content.
5. Excessive profanity, swearing and vulgar languages.
6. Hacking, cracking, warez, serial number and password sharing.
7. Illegal MP3, movie, applications, torrent, P2P, emule and other medias.
8. Illicit or illegal content (Including yahoo rares, yahoo cracks, anorexia and other disorders).
9. Bigotry, racism, hatred, material which may be insulting to another person(s) or company.
10. Copyrighted material, trademarks, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights used without proper authorization, material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
11. Spam, mail fraud, chain letters, MLM, pyramid schemes.
12. Redirection to another services.
13. Paid-to-surf, Paid-to-read, Paid-to-click, autosurf and banner, text and traffic exchange programs, robots or any deceptive softwares.
14. Intentionally or Un-intentionally attempting to remove or hide our advertisement.
15. Any type of advertisements (banners, text links, buttons, popups, popunders, exitpops).
16. Risk to a person's safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with a investigation by law enforcement.
17. Solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to setBB.com and its network of free hosting service.
18. Malicious, fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against setBB.com and its network of free hosting service by offended viewers.
FREE FORUM HOSTING SECURITY
You must take reasonable security precautions. You must protect the confidentiality of your password, and you should change your password periodically.
FREE FORUM HOSTING BULK COMMERCIAL E-MAIL
You must obtain setBB.com's advance approval for any bulk commercial e-mail, which will not be given unless you are able to demonstrate all of the following to setBB.com's reasonable satisfaction:
1. Your intended recipients have given their consent to receive e-mail via some affirmative means, such as an opt-in procedure.
2. Your procedures for soliciting consent include reasonable means to ensure that the person giving consent is the owner of the e-mail address for which the consent is given.
3. You retain evidence of the recipient's consent in a form that may be promptly produced on request, and you honor recipient's and setBB.com's requests to produce consent evidence within 72 hours of receipt of the request.
4. The body of the e-mail must describe how the e-mail address was obtained, for example, 'You opted in to receive this e-mail promotion from our Web site or from one of our partner sites and information on how to request evidence of the consent, for example, If you would like to learn more about how we received your e-mail address please post on our support forum at abuse@**yourdomain.com**.
5. You have procedures in place that allow a recipient to easily revoke their consent such as a link in the body of the e-mail, or instructions to reply with the word Remove in the subject line. Revocations of consent are honored within 72 hours, and you notify recipients that their revocation of their consent will be honored in 72 hours.
6. You must post an email@example.com e-mail address on the first page of any Web site associated with the e-mail, you must register that address at abuse.net, and you must promptly respond to messages sent to that address.
8. You have the means to track anonymous complaints.
9. You may not obscure the source of your e-mail in any manner. Your e-mail must include the recipients e-mail address in the body of the message or in the TO's line of the e-mail.
10. You otherwise comply with the CAN SPAM Act and other applicable law.
These policies apply to messages sent using your setBB.com FREE FORUM HOSTING service, or to messages sent from any network by you or any person on your behalf that directly or indirectly refer the recipient to a site hosted via your setBB.com service. In addition, you may not use a third party e-mail service that does not practice similar procedures for all its customers.
setBB.com FREE FORUM HOSTING may test and otherwise monitor your compliance with its requirements, including requesting opt-in information from a random sample of your list at any time.
FREE FORUM HOSTING UNSOLICITED E-MAIL
1. You may not send any unsolicited e-mail, either in bulk or individually, to any person who has indicated that they do not wish to receive it.
2. You must comply with the rules of any other network you access or participate in using your setBB.com's FREE FORUM HOSTING services.
FREE FORUM HOSTING MATERIAL PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT
You may not publish, distribute, or otherwise copy in any manner any music, software, art, or other work protected by copyright law unless:
1. You have been expressly authorized by the owner of the copyright for the work to copy the work in that manner;
2. You are otherwise permitted by established copyright law to copy the work in that manner.
FREE FORUM HOSTING COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOTICE (DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT)
If you believe your copyright is being infringed by a person using the setBB.com network, please attach your written notice of copyright infringement and post it on our support forum. Your notice must include the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted words at a single site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit setBB.com to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit setBB.com to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
FREE FORUM HOSTING INTERNET ABUSE
You may not engage in illegal, abusive, or irresponsible behavior, including:
1. Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures (including those belonging to setBB.com and its customers) without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
2. Monitoring data or traffic on any network or system without the authorization of the owner of the system or network.
3. Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks.
4. Use of an Internet account or computer without the owner's authorization, including, but not limited to Internet scanning (tricking other people into releasing their passwords), password robbery, security hole scanning, and port scanning.
5. Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or a newsgroup posting.
6. Any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against the setBB.com's network.
7. Use of setBB.com's FREE FORUM HOSTING network in a way that unreasonably interferes with setBB.com's other customers use of the network.
FREE FORUM HOSTING NEWSGROUP, CHAT, FORUMS, OTHER NETWORKS
You must comply with the rules and conventions for postings to any bulletin board, chat group or other forum in which you participate, such as IRC and USENET groups including their rules for content and commercial postings. These groups usually prohibit the posting of off-topic commercial messages, or mass postings to multiple forums.
FREE FORUM HOSTING OTHERS
1. You must have valid and current information on file for any service hosted on the setBB.com FREE FORUM HOSTING network.
2. setBB does not warrant that its FREE FORUM HOSTING services are error-free or that they will operate without interruption nor does setBB.com make any warranty with respect to the quality, reliability, timeliness or security of its services. While setBB.com try to provide 99.95% uptime monthly, we do not guarantee that our FREE FORUM HOSTING services would be available every seconds. Any network downtime, files corruption and everything that could result in damages to your website are not our responsible.
3. setBB.com can remove your FREE FORUM HOSTING account from our file system and back-up server without any warning (no email or any other notifications will be sent), if there is no evident of activity for the past 90 days.
FREE FORUM HOSTING DISCLAIMER
setBB.com is under no duty, and does not by this FREE FORUM HOSTING Terms of Service undertake a duty, to monitor or police our customers activities and disclaims any responsibility for any misuse of the setBB.com network.
setBB.com reserves the right to amend or change these FREE FORUM HOSTING Rules and Regulations at any time and without prior notice. If you notice a setBB.com FREE FORUM HOSTING Member breaking any of the rules, please notify us using our support forum link.
Inquiries regarding this FREE FORUM HOSTING policy should be directed using our support forum link.