Sudoku Programmers Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in          Games  Calendar

NEWS:
1 Cool Sudoku site

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tpgames

:

Items
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:15 pm    Post subject: 1 Cool Sudoku site Reply with quote

1)
Sudokugeant This site has harder puzzles! This site has been linked to before in another sub-topic by someone else, but I loved the site so much, that I thought I'd post it here.

EDIT:
edited out other cool site because it is paid only!
I did not mean to post a pay to play site. The free stuff is cool, but they don't change ever. And, the puzzles aren't that difficult.

Yes I do have Mike Metcalf's 225x225 Sudoku in HTML, and a 225 pg. PDF (with each 15x15 box on own page) at my site, but I've not made the JS file yet so you can check your answers online. I'll get that done soon! However, I doubt anyone really wants to solve that thing at my site. Laughing
I'll give the link anyways - Here .
Thanks goes to Mike, Pat and Don (my dad) who all helped me with this!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sudoku Programmers Forum Index -> Puzzles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: