等級:幼稚園學生

註冊時間: 2012-04-06
文章: 44
:
來自: china
獎金: $ 4146
威望: + 12.40

Items

發表發表於: 星期日 十一月 18, 2012 8:21 am    文章主題: convert avchd to dvd for playing on dvd player 引言回覆

"Can I Burn AVCHD To DVD-R? I have a Blu-ray movie in AVCHD format and I want to BURN it to a DVD. But the ONLY DVDs I have are the regular 4.7 GB ones. And my AVCHD movie is 9.29 GB. Is there a way I can burn this AVCHD movie to multiple DVD-Rs, I have a Blu-ray player that will HOPEFULLY play the AVCHD format. But all the DVDs I have are too small. What I'm asking is: Is there a way that instead of using a BIGGER type of DVD, while keeping Video Quality the same....... Use 2 or 3 smaller DVDs? And is there some software that can help me with that?"

To burn AVCHD to DVD for preserve or replay, you need DVD burning software that supports burning AVCHD videos. Aiseesoft DVD Creator is a professional program to make video DVD from AVCHD files (MTS, M2TS, M2T, etc). Besides convert AVCHD to DVD, Aiseesoft DVD Creator also supports to convert other video files like AVI, WMV, MPG, MOV, MP4, FLV, 3GP, MOD etc to DVD. Moreover, it also offers rich video editing functions for you to customize your DVD movie. Download the DVD Creator and follow the step by step guide to convert AVCHD to DVD with ease.

Step 1.Add AVCHD video to DVD Creator

Add videos to the DVD Creator by clicking the "Add Video" menu. .

Step 2. Edit AVCHD video

Select the video need to edit and then click the "Edit" button to open the video editing panel.

Step 3. Select and edit DVD menu

Click the "Edit menu" button on the top right of the preview panel to open the DVD menu, button, frame, text editing panel.

Step 4. Burn AVCHD to DVD

After all these settings, you can click the "Burn" button to converting AVCHD to DVD for enjoy with you home DVD players and preserve.

"AVCHD stands for Advanced Video Coding High Definition, a format for recording and playing high-definition video. An AVCHD disc disc can be burned on a standard DVD burner with a standard blank DVD, but played only on Blu-ray disc players. With AVCHD, RealPlayer Plus 15 can take high-definition (HD) video files and burn them onto a standard DVD disc that will play on a Blu-ray player. You can burn up to 60 minutes of video onto an AVCHD disc."
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息 AIM Address MSN Messenger
從之前的文章開始顯示:   
發表新主題   回覆主題    Arizona美國亞利桑那州ASU留學論壇 首頁 -> ASU New Students 新生洽詢事宜&遊學&語言學校 所有的時間均為 MST (美國/加拿大)
1頁(共1頁)

前往:  
無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
Arizona美國亞利桑那州ASU留學論壇 topic RSS feed 

SwiftBlue Theme created by BitByBit